Skip to main content

LIVING A PRODUCTIVE LIFE 3




Living a productive isn’t really about having a swollen bank account, or a job with good pay . It also involves living a life that even after years of your departure from the realm of men; your works will still speak in the hearts of men. In my previous posts, I said that if one must live a productive life, that person must first have a vision to live for. This means making your living meaningful. Secondly I also said that man is made or unmade by himself. This is to say that whatever decision we take guides us. Productivity is a matter of choice; it is not certificate, government or parent dependent. Its your choice to make.
Another most important prerequisite for living a productive life is UNDERSTANDING YOUR SOURCE.  No one knows a product like the manufacturer. If you must move from who you are now to whom God created you be, you too must seek to understand God’s original design for you, before sin ravaged your life. Apart from God your source, you cannot live life maximally; you cannot release whatever it is God has placed in you to make a mark in life. You must know God, your source, if you must experience an abundant life. Relationship with God isn’t an option. The day we get disconnected the flow cease and life actually could be a film trick without Jesus. The moment Adam got disconnected from His source, his level of productivity was affected, struggle was introduced. Trying to attain in life or make a mark in life by your own strength could be frustrating and useless. It is suffering.
Connectivity guarantees productivity. How connected you are to God determines how productive you will be in life. MAN WITHOUT GOD IS STRUGGLE AND SUFFERING.

Have a wonderful, Grace-filled week………….. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GO BACK AND GIVE HIM THE DANCE

And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine? There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger. Luke 17:17-18 The principle of thanksgiving is the secret of multiplicity- Apostle Joshua Selman N. Ten healed, just one came back to give glory, what an attitude.  Christ urged them t go. Does it surprise you that He could still ask after the other nine? That’s because he expected them to come and say thank you.  Nine were healed but one was made whole; that’s the power of thanksgiving. There are lots of lessons to learn from this Bible story.  A friend once said; don’t expect your tank to be full when you are not thankful. Oh! How I wish you understand the power of thanksgiving. If only you understand the efficacy of appreciating God, you will never let an hour pass you by without taking a stop to say thank you Jesus.  Being so blinded by what we don’t have we actually forget to see that which we have ...

Hold On...

Our experiences in life changes just like the weather conditions. At different times we are faced with either pleasurable or harrowing conditions. Sometimes we experience heat-warming success, at other times we experience heart-rending  failures. Sometimes there is much joy and laughter, at other times there is much sorrow and sighing. Sometimes we bubble with life and health, other times we are over taken by sickness. Sometimes we enjoy prosperity with plenty, other times we endure lack and hunger. A lot of persons change with their changing circumstances. When the going gets good, they are elated and highly spirited, but when they get hit by an ugly circumstance, everything goes down completely. They lose the glee and gladness they once had when everything was favorable to them.  Most Christians do same. They love and obey God, go to church and do all manner of religious activities when things are all rosy, when there are no challenges, and turn against Him when thin...

LIVING A PRODUCTIVE LIFE 1

Should I say I missed my page or my wonderful readers? Well I missed both. February was really a busy month for me; I did a lot of travelling so I couldn’t just settle down to write. Never the less I am here again. *Smiling* Recently I was travelling to the western part of my country, Ibadan precisely, and a sign post caught my attention and this drove me into some hours of deep thoughts. The write up on it was an invitation to a place where you can actually be given rings for success and other things like money e.t.c. firstly I thought within myself, Do I actually need a ring to be successful in life? Is a ring a basic requirement to live a productive life? Is any man responsible for my success? These and so many other questions ran through my mind. While I was thinking about this matter, I remembered that James Allen once said “man is made and unmade by himself”. This cleared the way for answers to flow in at that minute. I have come to understand that no man was creat...