Skip to main content

FAITH OR FOOLISHNESS


I just concluded a little research I started about two months ago, and I am really shocked at the findings.  By the Grace of God, I have been opportune to travel to different parts of my country and this gave me the opportunity to learn little about different culture.  I have also been opportune to meet great minds who I have in one way or the other, shared from their experience and knowledge.  Meeting these persons, have also shaped my understanding about certain important issues of life. A lot of Christians act in a way that is questionable and if such behavior or action brings about a negative result, God takes the blame.
Most times, when we hear of the death of someone, many are quick to asking God why. A lot of persons even go ahead to blame God, some blame the old people in their villages; some link it to some sort of witchcraft manipulation.  There are a lot of cases I been studying for a while now, but I would love to share very few with you my wonderful readers, to know what you think of them; please carefully read these stories.
A pastor had a son, and it was the believe of his church that they don’t go to the hospital, in other words, they don’t take drugs. His only son fell ill, and he refused to give this little child a proper medical attention needed, holding to the fact that its against his church doctrine. This little boys condition got worse, and the father took him to the church laid him at the altar and was praying, after a while, the child died. His wife who has been begging him to permit her take the child to the hospital angrily left her husband (divorce).”
My dear readers, is this FAITH OR FOOLISHNESS?
“A young boy was beaten by a snake, instead of his mum taking him to the hospital; she applied anointing oil on the leg and began to pray. She commanded all sort of fire from her own heaven and casted her own witches and wizard away. The young boy died before the dawn of another day. After everything, the family claimed it wasn’t ordinary”
COULD THIS BE AN EXERCISE OF FAITH OR THE PRACTICE OF FOOLISHNESS?
“A young man woke up one morning feeling feverish. He ignored this feeling and didn’t do anything about it…. I guess this must be faith too. When he got back from work, this feeling continued but this time very serious. All he kept saying was… I can’t be sick. He managed to drag himself to work the next day and a colleague asked him to go to the hospital but he refused claiming that he wasn’t sick. He continued to manage himself despite all he goes through at night. This continued for like two weeks until one day he began to convulse seriously. But thank God there were neighbors around who rushed him to a hospital. He survived it though, the rest is history………………….”
IS THIS FAITH OR FOOLISHNESS?

I would leave you to answer this for yourself with your own reasons for whatever answer you give. I will write to you all on this matter….. Share your views.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hold On...

Our experiences in life changes just like the weather conditions. At different times we are faced with either pleasurable or harrowing conditions. Sometimes we experience heat-warming success, at other times we experience heart-rending  failures. Sometimes there is much joy and laughter, at other times there is much sorrow and sighing. Sometimes we bubble with life and health, other times we are over taken by sickness. Sometimes we enjoy prosperity with plenty, other times we endure lack and hunger. A lot of persons change with their changing circumstances. When the going gets good, they are elated and highly spirited, but when they get hit by an ugly circumstance, everything goes down completely. They lose the glee and gladness they once had when everything was favorable to them.  Most Christians do same. They love and obey God, go to church and do all manner of religious activities when things are all rosy, when there are no challenges, and turn against Him when things get ro

LETTER TO MY TEENAGE BOY AND GIRL

My young boy and girl, you should make it a market of your time to discover the origin of love and   friendship, because it is only a mad man who eats without seeing the face of what he or she is eating. Love and friendship comes from the most high God. He is the inventor. His intention for creating love and friendship is to help mankind. God invented love when he realized that men cannot be at peace without his love being with them. My young boy and girl, what you feel for the opposite sex is not love because love is far bigger than mere feelings. At this sensitive point in your life, think of hoe to build stronger relationship not how to make love; LOVE is created through the act of relationship. Love is developed through friendship. My little girl, permit me to also say that sex is not a form of payment for someone loving you or doing something for you. There are many of your pseudo friends whose mindset and thought is to have sex with someone that they helped throug

SOMEONES VIP

Firstly I want to say a very big thank you to all my wonderful readers, those who sent me mails to encourage my works and all those who call. You all have been wonderful and I must say that you inspire me too.   I would love to share a story with us, it got me thinking and also changed something in my life so I know it’s worth sharing. “I had an experience recently that made me feel completely invisible. I flew to Nashville to surprise my son Josh at his college. When I arrived, I made my way with my printed reservation to the rental car clerk. I handed over the reservation, and the clerk said, “Oh, we are sorry, but we gave away your car”. What do you mean you gave away my car?” I replied, “I have a reservation!”  He informed me that it was CMA (Country Music Awards) week, and they were really busy with lots of important people coming through. They didn’t have any cars left, but I would get the next car that came in. he went on to say “you just picked a really wrong time to com