Skip to main content

LIVING A PRODUCTIVE LIFE 2


I believe that the last post on this subject was really a blessing to you. Well, I would like to complete what has already been started. It has always been said that good things in life does not happen by themselves, rather they are made to happen. People make them to happen. This means that whatever good you desire to see in your life, it is in your power to make it happen.  When I was studying about this subject of being productive in life, I came across an amazing scripture that opened up an entirely new portal of understanding to me.
Deut 30:19
 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live.
After going through this scripture over and over again, it dawned on me that another important factor that would lead a man to living a productive life is DECISION-BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER HAPPENS IN HIS LIFE. Apart from having a vision, we have to understand that whatever would become of our life is up to us to decide. Your life is not a computer program designed to carry out activities just as the programmer wants it. God didn’t create robots; He made men who have the power to choose for themselves, whatever they wanted.
Your life is whatever you choose. If you choose idleness, laziness and excuses sure you have decided to live as a failure. If you have chosen to wake up in the morning sit down idle and do nothing meaningful with your day or time, then when you get to the last bust stop of life, please don’t turn around to blame anybody because it was what you wanted.  When you choose to do the right things, planning your life and setting achievable goals, I bet you when you arrive at the bus stop of success, you would not be surprised because you decided to get there.
We live in a time where people find it difficult bearing responsibility of the outcome of their lives. They either blame an old man in the village, lack of formal education, the president, or governors, or lack of money. But friends we have to understand that you are a product of your decision. When you don’t choose wisely in terms of the people you keep company with, you might end up with a funny life. Friends, your decision matters a lot if you must soar high in life. You decide to pass or fail, you decide to be on top or below. You decide to live a good life or live a beggarly life. Whatever becomes of your life, as a result of the decision you took. Your life does not get better by chance.

HAVE A BLESSED WEEK MY FRIENDS!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hold On...

Our experiences in life changes just like the weather conditions. At different times we are faced with either pleasurable or harrowing conditions. Sometimes we experience heat-warming success, at other times we experience heart-rending  failures. Sometimes there is much joy and laughter, at other times there is much sorrow and sighing. Sometimes we bubble with life and health, other times we are over taken by sickness. Sometimes we enjoy prosperity with plenty, other times we endure lack and hunger. A lot of persons change with their changing circumstances. When the going gets good, they are elated and highly spirited, but when they get hit by an ugly circumstance, everything goes down completely. They lose the glee and gladness they once had when everything was favorable to them.  Most Christians do same. They love and obey God, go to church and do all manner of religious activities when things are all rosy, when there are no challenges, and turn against Him when things get ro

LETTER TO MY TEENAGE BOY AND GIRL

My young boy and girl, you should make it a market of your time to discover the origin of love and   friendship, because it is only a mad man who eats without seeing the face of what he or she is eating. Love and friendship comes from the most high God. He is the inventor. His intention for creating love and friendship is to help mankind. God invented love when he realized that men cannot be at peace without his love being with them. My young boy and girl, what you feel for the opposite sex is not love because love is far bigger than mere feelings. At this sensitive point in your life, think of hoe to build stronger relationship not how to make love; LOVE is created through the act of relationship. Love is developed through friendship. My little girl, permit me to also say that sex is not a form of payment for someone loving you or doing something for you. There are many of your pseudo friends whose mindset and thought is to have sex with someone that they helped throug

SOMEONES VIP

Firstly I want to say a very big thank you to all my wonderful readers, those who sent me mails to encourage my works and all those who call. You all have been wonderful and I must say that you inspire me too.   I would love to share a story with us, it got me thinking and also changed something in my life so I know it’s worth sharing. “I had an experience recently that made me feel completely invisible. I flew to Nashville to surprise my son Josh at his college. When I arrived, I made my way with my printed reservation to the rental car clerk. I handed over the reservation, and the clerk said, “Oh, we are sorry, but we gave away your car”. What do you mean you gave away my car?” I replied, “I have a reservation!”  He informed me that it was CMA (Country Music Awards) week, and they were really busy with lots of important people coming through. They didn’t have any cars left, but I would get the next car that came in. he went on to say “you just picked a really wrong time to com