Skip to main content

LIVING A PRODUCTIVE LIFE 3




Living a productive isn’t really about having a swollen bank account, or a job with good pay . It also involves living a life that even after years of your departure from the realm of men; your works will still speak in the hearts of men. In my previous posts, I said that if one must live a productive life, that person must first have a vision to live for. This means making your living meaningful. Secondly I also said that man is made or unmade by himself. This is to say that whatever decision we take guides us. Productivity is a matter of choice; it is not certificate, government or parent dependent. Its your choice to make.
Another most important prerequisite for living a productive life is UNDERSTANDING YOUR SOURCE.  No one knows a product like the manufacturer. If you must move from who you are now to whom God created you be, you too must seek to understand God’s original design for you, before sin ravaged your life. Apart from God your source, you cannot live life maximally; you cannot release whatever it is God has placed in you to make a mark in life. You must know God, your source, if you must experience an abundant life. Relationship with God isn’t an option. The day we get disconnected the flow cease and life actually could be a film trick without Jesus. The moment Adam got disconnected from His source, his level of productivity was affected, struggle was introduced. Trying to attain in life or make a mark in life by your own strength could be frustrating and useless. It is suffering.
Connectivity guarantees productivity. How connected you are to God determines how productive you will be in life. MAN WITHOUT GOD IS STRUGGLE AND SUFFERING.

Have a wonderful, Grace-filled week………….. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hold On...

Our experiences in life changes just like the weather conditions. At different times we are faced with either pleasurable or harrowing conditions. Sometimes we experience heat-warming success, at other times we experience heart-rending  failures. Sometimes there is much joy and laughter, at other times there is much sorrow and sighing. Sometimes we bubble with life and health, other times we are over taken by sickness. Sometimes we enjoy prosperity with plenty, other times we endure lack and hunger. A lot of persons change with their changing circumstances. When the going gets good, they are elated and highly spirited, but when they get hit by an ugly circumstance, everything goes down completely. They lose the glee and gladness they once had when everything was favorable to them.  Most Christians do same. They love and obey God, go to church and do all manner of religious activities when things are all rosy, when there are no challenges, and turn against Him when things get ro

SOMEONES VIP

Firstly I want to say a very big thank you to all my wonderful readers, those who sent me mails to encourage my works and all those who call. You all have been wonderful and I must say that you inspire me too.   I would love to share a story with us, it got me thinking and also changed something in my life so I know it’s worth sharing. “I had an experience recently that made me feel completely invisible. I flew to Nashville to surprise my son Josh at his college. When I arrived, I made my way with my printed reservation to the rental car clerk. I handed over the reservation, and the clerk said, “Oh, we are sorry, but we gave away your car”. What do you mean you gave away my car?” I replied, “I have a reservation!”  He informed me that it was CMA (Country Music Awards) week, and they were really busy with lots of important people coming through. They didn’t have any cars left, but I would get the next car that came in. he went on to say “you just picked a really wrong time to com

LETTER TO MY TEENAGE BOY AND GIRL

My young boy and girl, you should make it a market of your time to discover the origin of love and   friendship, because it is only a mad man who eats without seeing the face of what he or she is eating. Love and friendship comes from the most high God. He is the inventor. His intention for creating love and friendship is to help mankind. God invented love when he realized that men cannot be at peace without his love being with them. My young boy and girl, what you feel for the opposite sex is not love because love is far bigger than mere feelings. At this sensitive point in your life, think of hoe to build stronger relationship not how to make love; LOVE is created through the act of relationship. Love is developed through friendship. My little girl, permit me to also say that sex is not a form of payment for someone loving you or doing something for you. There are many of your pseudo friends whose mindset and thought is to have sex with someone that they helped throug